- 1 Bangladeshi women are a favorite to win this match.
- 1.1 preview:
- 1.2 Match details:
- 1.3 Pitch report:
- 1.4 BD-W and TL-W XI playback possibilities:
- 1.5 Bangladeshi female
- 1.6 Thai woman
- 1.7 BD-W vs TL-W Dream 11 Match Top Picks:
- 1.8 Top pick – – Bangladeshi female
- 1.9 Top pick – – Thai woman
- 1.10 BD-W vs TL-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Essentials:
- 1.11 We recommend playing BD-W and TL-W Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket XI No.1.
- 1.12 We recommend playing BD-W and TL-W Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket XI No.2.
- 1.13 Today’s BD-W and TL-W Expected winner:
- 1.14 AlsoRead
- 1.15 VVS Laxman to join NCA as head on December 13, will travel with India U-19s for World Cup
- 1.16 Virat Kohli, Rahul Dravid, Mohammed Siraj congratulate Ajaz Patel for 10-fer
- 1.17 Shakib Al Hasan selected for New Zealand tour despite not wanting to travel
- 1.18 BCCI approves five-day women Tests
- 1.19 England’s Eileen Ash, oldest living Test cricketer, passes away at 110
- 1.20 FairPlay associates with Lanka Premier League as powered by sponsor
Bangladeshi women are a favorite to win this match.
Bangladeshi women will play Thai women in 7 yearsNS Competitive match. Bangladeshi girls got off to an interesting start in this tournament with a three-wicket nail-pricking victory over Pakistani girls in the final. In the next match, he took the same shape and defeated the USA girls with 270 runs. Defeating Thai women who are really active in this tournament is not easy.
Meanwhile, Thai girls started the tournament with points against their host Zimbabwe girls, but failed to meet Pakistani girls’ standards and lost their second match in 52 runs. They succeeded in limiting Pakistani women to 145 runs, but the batter’s failure made many sacrifices to them in the orchid chase.
Bangladeshi Female vs Thai Female, Match 7
venue: Harare Sports Club, Harare
Date Time: November 25, 1:00 pm IST and 9:30 am local time
Live broadcast: Fan code
It’s a dead striking surface for bowlers without such help. Long batting is key to this track. Tracking is always tricky here. Anyone who wins the toss must hit the bat first.
Read again: “Things are entirely dependent on BCCI” – Harmanpreet Kaur expecting a female IPL after winning this year’s WBBL player
BD-W and TL-W XI playback possibilities:
Murshida Khatun, Sharmin Akhter, Nigar Sultana (c & wk), Fargana Hoque, Rumana Ahmed, Ritu Moni, Lata Mondal, Salma Khatun, Fahima Khatun, Jahanara Alam, Nahida Akter
Nattaya Boochatham, Nattakan Chantam, Sonnarin Tippoch, Nannapat Koncharoenkai (wk), Naruemol Chaiwai (c), Chanida Sutthiruang, Onnicha Kamchomphu, Suleeporn Laomi, Wongpaka Liengprasert, Thipatcha Putthawong, Rosenan Kanoh
BD-W vs TL-W Dream 11 Match Top Picks:
Top pick – – Bangladeshi female
Sharmin Akhter In his last match against USA Women, he hit the entire inning and scored an undefeated 130 * run from 141 balls. In two games of this tournament, she averaged 161 and scored 161 runs.
Falgana Hoke In this tournament, he recorded 112 runs in two games in this tournament, averaging 56 and the highest score of 67.
Top pick – – Thai woman
Nanna Pat Conchalo Enkai The tournament averaged 28 runs in two games and 56 runs with a maximum score of 47.
Solnarin Tippok It is a valuable player for Thai women. She added 53 runs in this tournament and won 2 wickets.
BD-W vs TL-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Essentials:
We recommend playing BD-W and TL-W Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket XI No.1.
Nanna Pat Concharo Enkai (vc), Fargana Hoque, Naruemol Chaiwai, Sharmin Akhter (c), Rumana Ahmed, Salma Khatun, Sonnarin Tippoch, Chanida Sutthiruang, Ritu Moni, Suleeporn Laomi, Thipatcha Putthawong
We recommend playing BD-W and TL-W Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket XI No.2.
Nigar Sultana, Fargana Hoque (c), Naruemol Chaiwai, Nattakan Chantam, Sharmin Akhter, Rumana Ahmed, Salma Khatun, Sornnarin Tippoch (vc), Jahanara Alam, Nahida Akter, Thipatcha Putthawong
Today’s BD-W and TL-W Expected winner:
Bangladeshi women are expected for this winning match.
Note: Updated fantasy teams and play XI for all matches Telegram channel When information is available.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the author’s understanding, analysis, and instinct. When choosing a team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.