IN THIS ARTICLE
Deputy CM Rise Yojana:- Government of India by Government of Madhya Pradesh new education policy Promote modern education and improve the quality of education within the framework CM augmentation scheme Has been started. Under this program, 9,200 CM Rice schools will be opened across the state. Facilities like banking, accounts, digital studio, cafeteria, thinking space, gym, swimming pool, etc. will be available in schools opened by the state government. Today through this article we will provide you information related to CM Rise Yojana like objective, benefits and features of this scheme, eligibility, necessary documents and application process etc. If you want to know more about this program, you must read this article carefully until the end.
CM Rise Yojana 2024
The CM Rise Scheme was launched by the Madhya Pradesh government. Under this program, works will be carried out such as inclusion of new amendments in school education, modernization, all-round development of children, overall improvement in the structure of schools, education awareness children and other activities, etc. Through this program, 9,200 schools will be established by the Madhya Pradesh government. To improve children’s education, children from pre-nursery classes to senior high schools (KG to 12th) will study in the same school. Along with the establishment of schools, new teachers will be appointed under this program by providing training to teachers. Under the CM Rise Schools project, 10,000 schools have been selected across the state. For each Jan Shiksha Kendra, a target has been set for CM Rise schools at a proportional level based on the total number of schools in the Jan Shiksha Kendra.
PM SHRI Yojana
Madhya Pradesh CM Rise Program Information
|name of plan
|CM Rise Yojana
|start of plan
|June 11, 2021
|By the State Government of Madhya Pradesh
|Madhya Pradesh School of Education Department of Education
|children of the state
|Providing quality education to students
CM Rise Yojana goal
The main objective of launching the CM RISE program by the Madhya Pradesh government is to improve the quality of education and provide training to newly appointed teachers along with the establishment of new and more modern schools. To enable the children of the state to compete with the children of CBSE and ICSE boards, the state government will spend over Rs 20 crore on schools. These schools will be prepared at four levels in the state. To teach in all these schools, new teachers will have to take an exam. Teachers will receive a salary higher than the regular salary under this scheme. Teachers will be provided with accommodation within the school premises so that they do not face any problem in reaching the school. Government buses will also be available to enable children to go to school. The dress code for children will also be the same as in private schools.
I don’t intend to stop
in Madhya Pradesh 4 Schools will be open at levels
Under the CM Rise Scheme, schools will be opened at 4 levels in Madhya Pradesh. CM Rise schools will be opened at district, block, development block and village level in the state. There will be 1 CM Rise school at the district level in PT 1 district. 2,000 to 3,000 students will be educated per school. There will be a total of 261 CM Rise schools at the block level. Including 1,500 to 2,000 students per school. All educational facilities will be available in these schools. Similarly, there will be 3,200 schools at the block level. Each of these schools will accommodate between 1,000 and 1,500 students. There will be 5687 CM Rise schools at the village cluster level. There will be between 800 and 1,000 students in each of these schools. Quality education will be provided to students in all schools.
Benefits of the CM Rise program
- More than one lakh government schools have been registered under the CM Rise program by the Department of Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh. Through which more than one crore students will be able to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Classes ranging from pre-nursery to higher secondary (grades 10 and 12) will be offered in these schools.
- Both Hindi and English medium education systems will be available in these schools.
- Teachers with modern structure and high efficiency will be appointed in CM Rice Yojana schools.
- Under the scheme, schools providing high quality education will be established within a 15 km radius of the state.
- The school to be built under the Madhya Pradesh CM Rise Scheme will also include facilities such as a bank counter, swimming pool, digital studio, cafeteria, gym, reflection space, etc.
- Children living at a distance of 15 to 20 kilometers will study in these schools.
- Government bus services will also be available for travel to these schools by the state government.
- According to the CM Rise Yojana rules, all new teachers will have to undergo training.
- Teacher salaries will also be increased through this program.
- Teachers will be allotted houses to live in the school premises.
CM Rise Yojana Main features of
- better school leadership
- school and qualified teacher
- All the facilitated school infrastructures
- Participation of parents of children in school programs
- Development of smart classes, laboratories of all types, etc. for better quality of teaching.
- Preschool teaching of students
- Transport facilities for children to and from school
- Facilities for art, music, sports, etc. for the all-round development of students
- Professional teaching to students to achieve career success in the future.
MP training portal
CM Rise Program Eligibility
Only students from Madhya Pradesh will be eligible for this program. Under the CM Rise Scheme, all students in the state who want to avail high-quality education will have to first clear the entrance exam. Students will take an entrance exam as part of the admissions process. And on the basis of merit, students will get admission in CM Rise School. For children in Kindergarten and KG classes, guardians will play the main role in the admission process.
CM Rise Yojana Documents required for application under
- applicant’s aadhar card
- age certificate
- Mark list from previous course
- composite identity card
- caste certificate
- Cell number
- passport size photo
Deputy CM How to Apply for the RISE Program?
- First of all, you must know about the Madhya Pradesh discussion. official site continue to.
- After that, a page like this will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the job name and the application link.
- You must now click on the Click here to apply online link.
- As soon as you click, the online application form will open on your computer screen.
- In this application form, you will have to carefully enter all the important information like unique ID, name, address, mobile number, etc.
- Now, after entering the information, you will need to upload your passport size photo and all required documents along with the application form.
- After that, you will have to click on the Save option.
- As soon as you click, your details will be registered online on the portal.
- After verifying all the information entered in the application form. Submit You need to click on the option.
- In this way, your application form will be uploaded and your CM Rise Scheme application process will be completed.
How to check CM Rise Yojana teachers list online?
- First of all, you must know MP Vimarsh. official site continue to.
- In front of you as soon as you visit the site list of teachers The page related to will open.
- On this page, you need to click on the Show List link given in front of Secondary, Higher Secondary, Primary Teacher.
- Now you want to see the list of any teacher level. You have to click on the link given in front.
- As soon as you click, the list will be downloaded in front of you as a PDF file.
- This way you can check CM Rise Yojana Teacher List online.