Courteney Cox enjoys the joy of his fans by regularly testing his cooking skills while adhering to the character of chef Monica Geller with his iconic Sitcom friends. From spicy chicken curry to unsweetened banana bread and keto chips, the actress’s Instagram feed has something to offer to all kinds of foodies. Now, in yet another cooking video, Courteney Cox showed the process of making gluten-free biscotti, which she describes as “the easiest recipe in the world” at the beginning of the video.
She captioned the post, “I don’t know what happened to me, but I got serious about these biscotti.” If you follow a gluten-free diet, this may be your go-to snack! So how do you make this gorgeous biscotti by Courteney Cox?
The complete recipe for Biscotti by Courteney Cox is:
- 3 cups + 2 tbsp flour (2 cups + 1 tbsp gluten-free flour and 1 cup + 1 tbsp almond flour)
- 1 cup sugar cane
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 3/4 bag of chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Of course, shake the sea salt 2-3 times.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon on top before baking
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Take a rectangular top with lips and use the width of the pan to make three breads 3 inches wide.
- Sprinkle the mixture of cinnamon sugar on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cookies turn golden.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes, then cut cookies diagonally.
- Set them aside and put them back in the oven for 10 minutes (or turn off the oven for 5 minutes and leave as much as possible).
Immediately after explaining the procedure, she said: [it] I found the cookies to be very crispy. “
Watch the full recipe video by Courteney Cox here:
(Read again: Courteney Cox shows off her inner “Chef Monica Geller” from “Friends”-that’s why)
A few months ago in May, Courteney surprised fans by sharing a video of spicy chicken curry with his own twist. She used a lot of fresh vegetables and spices like peppers and garlic with curry powder. Click here to find out how Courteney made her version of Spicy Chicken Curry.
Prior to that, in April Courteney shared a chicken Parmesan recipe. In the caption, she mentioned the step-by-step process for making chicken Parmesan. She also told her followers, “I’m making chicken Parmesan. I know I’m not Italian. I’m not Italian. I’m from the south. It’s okay.” Learn how to make this fun dish.
In real life, you can’t get past how close Courtney is to Monica. Chef, keep up with these videos!