This is a brief summary of the events that have been in the limelight in today’s cricket world.
This is the point of the important news in today’s cricket world.
1. “He is the perfect troubleshooter for young people” – Virender Sehwag is pleased to see MS Dhoni as an Indian mentor for the T20WC.
Indian cricket legend Virender Sehwag states that the appointment of MS Dhoni as the Indian mentor for this year’s T20 World Cup is the best event that could have happened to Indian cricket. (read more)
2. I was not surprised that Shikar Dawan was excluded from Sabakarim, India’s T20 World Cup team.
Saba Karim feels that it is not surprising that Shikhar Dhawan has been excluded from India for the T20 World Cup. India has many options for the opening round. (read more)
3. India will play two warm-up matches against England and Australia prior to the 2021 T20 World Cup.
The Indian cricket team will play two practice matches against England and Australia before launching the T20 World Cup campaign against Pakistan. (read more)
4. Report: Mahera Jayawalden rejects Team India head coach offer
Reportedly, Sri Lankan cricket legend Mahera Jayawalden has rejected the offer to become the head coach of the Indian cricket team. Jayawalden said he wanted to be the head coach on the Sri Lankan side. (read more)
5. R Ashwin didn’t get comforted because he wasn’t chosen in England, the choice doesn’t happen this way: Sabakarim
Sabakarim believes the Washington Sundal injury was the main reason Ravichandran Ashwin was drafted to the Indian national team at the 2021 T20 World Cup. (read more)
6. “Never know which side of him will appear” – Aakash Chopra lists RCB holdings for the IPL2022 mega auction
Aakash Chopra feels that the RCB side should not hold Glenn Maxwell before the IPL2022 mega auction. (read more)
7. “I did well with white ball cricket” – Shah Dar Takul was disappointed with the T20 World Cup snab
Shardal Takul claimed to have performed well in whiteball cricket and admitted that he was disappointed that he missed the T20 World Cup India national team’s berth. (read more)
8. Report: At least one senior cricket player told Jay Shah about his anxiety after Virat Kohli was critical of his “lack of intent.”
Reportedly, some Indian players are not happy with Virat Kohli’s attitude, and the 32-year-old is no longer an inspirational leader. (read more)
Follow CricTracker for all the latest cricket news from around the world