This is a brief summary of the events that have been in the limelight in today’s cricket world.
This is the point of the important news in today’s cricket world.
1. “I don’t even know what the team expects from you” – Kuldeep Yadav laments the communication gap at the KKR camp
Kuldeep Yadav revealed that there was a communication gap between him and KKR’s management and no one trusted his skills as a bowler. (read more)
2. IPL 2021: England players who are likely to miss the playoffs for the Pakistan series
England’s cricketers will miss the IPL playoff stage as England will play the T20I series against Pakistan at the same time. (read more)
3. “The franchise you bought feels fooled” – Aakash Chopra attacks English players for their “mass spill” prior to IPL2021
Former Indian batter Akash Chopra feels that English players are fooling the IPL franchise by withdrawing from the second leg of the tournament. (read more)
4. Always have a deep understanding of the game whenever you have the opportunity to end it: Ravindra Jadeja
Ravindra Jadeja states that CSK skipper MS Dhoni has had a tremendous impact on his career. (read more)
5. Pakistan Rope at Matthew Hayden, Vernon Philander, as coach for T20 World Cup 2021
Matthew Hayden and Vernon Philander will be wearing Pakistani batting and bowling coach hats for the 2021 T20 World Cup, respectively. (read more)
6. I’ve never seen the best of KL Rahul. He was able to have an IPL season like Virat Kohli once had: Gautam Gambhir
Former Indian cricket player Gautam Gambir feels he has never seen KL Rahul’s best match with willow in the cricket world. Right-handed athletes can run at IPL just like Virat Kohli in 2016. (read more)
7. “Remember Australia had Steve Waugh in the ashes of 2019” – Singh Love Gungle explains that MS Doni has been appointed as the Indian mentor for the T20 World Cup 2021.
BCCI Chairman Sulav Gangley said having a “heavyweight” cricketer like MS Doni in the dressing room of India for a big event like the T20 World Cup would help the Virat Kohli-led side. (read more)
8. Zimbabwe’s Brendan Taylor announces retirement from international cricket
Zimbabwean cricket legend Brendan Taylor has announced his retirement from international cricket. He played 34 tests, 205 ODIs and 44 T20Is in Zimbabwe. (read more)
Follow CricTracker for all the latest cricket news from around the world