The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the CTET Answer Key 2023, which contains the correct answers. This information became available on September 16, 2023, on the CTET website, www.ctet.nic.in. If you took the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for the July/August 2023 session, you can access your CBSE CTET Answer Key and OMR response sheet on the official website, www.ctet.nic.in.
The CTET Answer Key for Papers 1 & 2 enables candidates to assess their performance in the exam and gauge their chances of moving forward in the selection process. You can also use this portal to raise objections and challenge the CTET Answer Key until September 18, 2023, at 11:59 pm. Read on for full details on the CTET answer key, how to download it, and how to raise objections.
CTET Answer Key 2023 Released
The CBSE CTET Answer Key 2023 for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 is now accessible on www.ctet.nic.in. It is available online for all CTET 2023 Exam participants. Over 29 lakh candidates applied for the CTET Exam, which took place on August 20, 2023, with an 80% attendance rate. Among these candidates, 15,01,719 registered for Paper 1 (for classes 1-5) and 14,02,184 for Paper 2 (for classes 6-8). There is no negative marking for incorrect answers in the CTET Aug-2023 Exam. You can calculate your marks using the CTET Answer Key before the results are announced.
CBSE CTET 2023 Answer Key and OMR Sheet
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has uploaded the CTET Answer Key 2023 & Response sheet for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 on its official website, www.ctet.nic.in. To calculate their scores, candidates can compare their answers with the CTET 2023 Answer Key and OMR sheet.
How to Download CTET Answer Key 2023
To obtain the CTET Answer Key 2023, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) website at www.ctet.nic.in.
- Scroll down the page and click on ‘Submit Key Challenge (CTET Aug-2023)’ under the Candidate Activity section.
- A new page will open; click on ‘Submit Key Challenge (CTET Aug-2023)’ again.
- You will be prompted to log in with your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click the “Login” button, and the CBSE CTET Answer Key 2023 will appear on your screen.
- Download the CTET 2023 Answer Key and OMR Sheet for Papers 1 and 2 and keep it for future reference.
Challenging CTET Answer Key 2023
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has provided the option to challenge the CTET Answer Key 2023 along with its release. Candidates can submit challenges along with valid proof and the required fee until September 18, 2023, at 11:59 pm. The fee for each question challenged is Rs. 1000, payable via credit/debit card. If the challenge is accepted by the Board, meaning a mistake is identified by subject experts in the answer key, a policy decision will be made, and the fee will be refunded.
How to Challenge CTET Answer Key 2023
To challenge the CTET Answer Key 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official CTET website at www.ctet.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Submit Key Challenge (CTET Aug-2023)’ under the Candidate Activity section.
- Log in with your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on “View Question Paper” to see your marked responses and to challenge the CBSE CTET Answer Key 2023, click on the link “Click to view /Challenge Answer Key.”
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ represents the correct Answer Key used by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- If you want to challenge this option, you can use any one or more of the Option IDs in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- After selecting your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claims,’ and proceed to the next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You can upload supporting documents by clicking ‘Choose File’ and uploading all documents in a single pdf file.
- Click on ‘Save your Claims and pay fee,’ or if you wish to modify your claims, click on ‘Modify your Claims.’
- After saving the claims, you will see a screen displaying your Challenges.
- Pay the fee by clicking on ‘Pay Fee.’ The claims will be saved after the successful payment of the requisite fee.
- Choose the Mode of Payment and pay your fee for each question challenged, using Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
CTET 2023 Minimum Qualifying Marks
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) maintains minimum qualifying marks category-wise. If a candidate aspires to excel in the CTET Answer Key 2023, he/she has to score minimum marks. The minimum marks are almost similar for all the subjects and solely based on category. Candidates from the General category will have to score a minimum of 60% marks in the CTET Exam 2023 whereas candidates belonging to other categories will require only 55%.
|CTET 2023 Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage||Passing Marks (Out of 100)|
CTET Answer Key 2023 Marking Scheme
Candidates can calculate their marks with the help of the CTET Answer Key 2023. In the CTET July/Aug Examination 2023, one mark will be rewarded for each correct answer and there is no negative marking for a wrong answer. We have discussed the CTET Marking scheme in the below table. Candidates must follow the below marking scheme to calculate their marks according to the CBSE CTET Answer Key 2023.
- The candidates will be awarded 1 marks for every correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking.
- There will be no marks deducted for unanswered questions.
|CTET Answer Key 2023 Marking Scheme|
|Correct Answer||1 mark|
|Blank Answer||0 mark|
|Incorrect Answer||0 mark|
What After CTET Answer Key 2023?
As the provisional CTET Answer Key 2023 has been released at www.ctet.nic.in and the candidates are facilitated to raise objections till 18th September 2023. Afterward, the officials will analyse the objections and will release CTET Final Answer Key a few days before CTET Result 2023. The complete process for CTET final answer key and results will be completed in the month September 2023.