- 1 Summit Patel recorded 80 runs in five games and chose three wickets with the ball.
- 1.1 preview:
- 1.2 Match details:
- 1.3 Pitch report:
- 1.4 DB and NW XI playback possibilities:
- 1.5 Delhi Bulls:
- 1.6 Northern Warriors:
- 1.7 Top pick of DB vs NW Dream 11 match:
- 1.8 Top Pick – Delhi Bulls
- 1.9 Top Pick-Northern Warriors
- 1.10 We recommend playing DB vs NWDream11 Fantasy Cricket XI No.1.
- 1.11 We recommend playing XI No.2 of DB vs NWDream11 Fantasy Cricket.
- 1.12 Choosing a high-risk captain for DB and NW:
- 1.13 Players you should avoid:
- 1.14 AlsoRead
- 1.15 Ravi Ashwin’s sensational 2021 continues as hosts’ victory looks inevitable
- 1.16 India only five wickets away from winning yet another Test series at home
- 1.17 Shakib Al Hasan enjoys on wet covers as play gets called off on day two due to rain
- 1.18 Babar Azam takes 10-fer in dressing room match as rain plays spoilsport during 2nd Test
- 1.19 CTB vs NB Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Updates For Match 3 of Ford Trophy 2021/22
- 1.20 5 teams that might target Ben Stokes in mega auction
Summit Patel recorded 80 runs in five games and chose three wickets with the ball.
The Delhi Bulls will face the Northern Warriors in the 16th match of the Abu Dhabi T10 League 2021. After three consecutive victories, the Deli Bulls experienced their first defeat with the Decan Gladiator on nine wickets. In the last match against Team Abu Dhabi, the Deli Bulls recorded a challenging match totaling 121 runs, but still lost the match with 6 wickets. The Bulls are the only ones blaming Team Abu Dhabi for failing to defend 121 runs.
After losing four games in a row, the Northern Warriors enjoyed their first 19-run victory over the Chennai Braves in this tournament. However, they have had a lot of trouble in the early stages of the competition and should look to win the rest of the game. They occupy the fifth spot with 2 points.
Deli Bulls vs Northern Warriors, Match 16
venue: Shake Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Date Time: November 25, 9:30 pm IST and 8:00 pm local time
Live broadcast: FanCode
It’s a typical tracking venue, and there’s no room for error for bowlers, especially in the second half of the match. It’s a batter’s paradise and you can switch from the ball to top gear. Along the flow, anyone who wins the toss should bowl first.
Read again: Females can continue cricketing in Afghanistan: ACB President
DB and NW XI playback possibilities:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Rilee Rossouw, Mohammad Hafeez, Eoin Morgan, Dwayne Bravo (c), Romario Shepherd, Dominic Drakes, Ravi Rampaul, Fazal Haq, Shiraz Ahmed, Luke Wright
Kenner Lewis (Week), Moeen Ali, Robman Powell (c), Summit Patel, Umail Ali, Abhimanyu Mitun, Rayad Mesprit, Imran Tahir, Josh Little, Ross Whiteley, O’Shain Thomas
Top pick of DB vs NW Dream 11 match:
Top Pick – Delhi Bulls
Rahmanullah Gurbaz Being the best Langetter in the Delivers in an ongoing tournament. He averaged 18.80 from five games to 94 runs, with a strike rate of well above 190.
Romario shepherd I came out of the syllabus in my last match against Team Abu Dhabi. He got 39 quick fires from 11 balls, including 3 boundaries and 4 6s.
Top Pick-Northern Warriors
Moen Ali With his wise blow, he has done his job well in this tournament so far. He notched 114 runs in five games with a strike rate of 200.
Abi Manumi Tun Another must-have player on your fantasy team. He picked up 5 wickets after playing 5 games.
We recommend playing DB vs NWDream11 Fantasy Cricket XI No.1.
Kenner Lewis (VC), Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Eoin Morgan, Rilee Rossouw, Rovman Powell, Samit Patel, Moeen Ali, Romario Shepherd (C), Abhimanyu Mithun, Imran Tahir, Dominic Drakes
We recommend playing XI No.2 of DB vs NWDream11 Fantasy Cricket.
Kenner Lewis, Luke Wright, Rilee Rossouw (VC), Rovman Powell (C), Summit Patel, Dwayne Bravo, Moeen Ali, Romario Shepherd, Abhimanyu Mitun, Josh Little, Fazar Haku
Choosing a high-risk captain for DB and NW:
Summit Patel He piled up 80 runs in 5 games and chose 3 wickets with the ball. It’s worth the risk and you can choose him as the skipper for your fantasy team.
Dwayne Bravo He recorded 54 runs in five games and won wickets. Given his decent all-round performance, he’s a dangerous captain pick for your fantasy team.
Players you should avoid:
Ravi Rampole There were many runs in this tournament. He picked up only one ticket gate in the economy of 12.25. It’s better to avoid him while building your fantasy team.
Note: Updated fantasy teams and play XI for all matches Telegram channel When information is available.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the author’s understanding, analysis, and instinct. When choosing a team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.