When the July trilogy decision with Tyson Fury’s Deontay Wilder was pushed back in October, there was always the risk that the fight after Anthony Joshua could ruin the grand plan. bottom.
Many of the plots surrounding the third installment could have set up a unified match between the two British heavyweights. From Fury’s ban to Covid’s intervention, it was never possible to establish either self-proclaimed “Gipsy Kings” or Joshua’s excellence.
For many, the victory of Oleksandr Usyk’s comprehensive points tells its own story. Ukrainians are obliged to allow AJ to rematch next year, but no matter what Joshua says, Joshua Fury has lost its mystery so far.
Therefore, Wilder’s battle becomes an independent sight in itself – and here again there are questions to answer. The advantage of Fury last time was impressive, but it did not completely deny the need for a final installation.
Draw, the image of Fury resurrected from the canvas, Wilder’s devastating right hand – the first battle is so close that his power always causes upset, even if the bronze trouser bar is technically out of the box. There is a possibility.
What’s more, it was a trilogy soaked in pure play: Wilder blamed his ringwalk outfit for tired his legs, Fury licked blood from enemy ears, and after a knockdown. A sudden resurgence from the canvas.
He admits he was “injured” for Joshua after losing to Usyk, but Wilder is now his only focus. “No doubt this will be a moment of success or failure in Deontay Wilder’s life,” Fury said. “He’s a 3-1 vulnerable and everyone expects him to lose. You can’t cancel him. He’s in the most dangerous situation right now.”
It is not yet known if he is in the most dangerous state of himself. While Wilder looked smoother than ever, there were questions raised about his shape. Fury tested positive for Covid this summer, postponing the first date of July and potentially affecting his stamina.
At that time, especially at Fury Camp, there were few tears that did not keep the fact that they did not want this fight secret. “Looking back, when I knocked down Wilder, I just hit another bare ass in the shower with my boxing gloves on,” he once admitted.
The execution of the trilogy comes purely from Wilder’s side, and Mike Tyson is one of those who have publicly called for American motivation, believing he is only interested in another big payday. I did.
Meanwhile, Fury began advanced talks with Joshua, believing that the legally binding provisions for fighting again during the pandemic had expired.
It’s against that background that some fans are naturally frustrated by the cost of pay-per-view. £ 24.95 at BT Sport – The most expensive boxing event in UK history – especially because it’s held on the U.S. side and viewers have to stay up early in the morning (or until 5am, depending on the minutes) to catch it live. is.
How to see Fury vs Wilder 3
- date: Saturday, October 9th
- venue: T-Mobile Arena, Nevada, USA
- Fight time: The main event ring walk is scheduled around 4am at BST.
- TV / live stream: The battle will be shown live on BT Sport. You can also stream with the BT Sport app. Pay-per-view costs £ 24.95.
- Me Predict: Anger to stop Wilder
Fury’s best quote about Wilder
- “I’m looking at Deontay Wilder. I don’t see any superheroes. I’m just looking at a man wearing boxing gloves.”
- “Wilder, I’ve seen another ridiculous statement from you. There were more horror factors than Mike Tyson. You’re a dreamer … why you waste the name of the great Mike Tyson. I don’t know if he’s not in your time. But in your time there’s Tyson and I’ll stop you within five rounds. You’re a big, sloppy, thin-legged dosser. . You have a chinless ass. Stick your fist into you. “
- In 2019, Fury reportedly paid Urban Dictionary and changed the definition of “dossier” as follows: “American professional boxer. He has held the WBC Heavyweight Championship since 2015, making him the first American World Heavyweight Champion in nine years, against Tyson Fury in a match named” Dosser. ” Was given a draw.
- “What a joke, the Bronze trouser bar demanded 20 million to move over #joker-I seem to have to break his skull again.”
- When he was asked what words came to his mind when he thought of Wilder: “Nothing. Excuse. The man who couldn’t face the reality he lost. Disappointment, disappointment.”