The first celebrity was voted by Strictly Come Dancing on Sunday night.
Actress Nina Wadia and professional dancer Neil Jones Coronation Street Star Katie McGrin and professional dancer Gorka Marquez are both at the bottom of the leaderboard.
No one was gone last week, so the scores of both the first and second week judges were totaled.
But who voted from the show and which couples are currently at the top and bottom of the leaderboard? This is the current situation.
Who was voted Strictly Last night?
Nina and Neil were the first couple to leave the show after landing on the bottom with Katie and Gorka.
Saturday’s judges’scores were added to last week’s scores and then combined with the results of a general vote, with the bottom two couples competing in a dance-off in front of the judges.
Wadia known for her role in Eastenders When Goodness Glacier Me, Scored 18 points in tango with partner Neil Jones on Saturday.
After the judges voted for her, Wadia said: Neil is amazing, thank you. “
Jones added: The show’s second partner for me. I wouldn’t want anyone else.
“You were great and had a lot of fun.”
Who are the top and bottom of the leaderboard now?
This is the current rigorous leaderboard.
- AJOdudu and Kai Widdrington – Foxtrot (34 + 31) = 65
- John Waite and Johannes Labede – Chacha (30 + 31) = 61
- Reese Stephenson and Nancy Shoe – Chacha (27 + 30) = 57
- Tilly Ramsay and Nikita Kuzmin – Charleston (21 + 34) = 55
- Sarah Davies and Alhaz Skolyanek – Foxtrot (17 + 34) = 51
- Dan Walker and Nadiya Bishkova – Pasodoble (24 + 26) = 50
- = Adam Peaty and Katya Jones – Quickstep (30 + 19) = 49
- = 7. Judy Love and Graziano di Prima – Samba (24 + 25) = 49
- Rose Eiling Ellis and Giovanni Pernice – Salsa (22 + 26) = 48
- Greg Wise and Karen Hower – Couple Choice (24 + 23) = 47
- = 9. Robert Webb and Dianne Buswell – Tango (20 + 27) = 47
- Katie McGrin and Gorka Marquez – Jive (22 + 21) = 43
- = 10. UgoMonye and OtiMabuse – Quickstep (18 + 25) = 43
Next week, the remaining 14 couples will perform a movie-themed routine.
Strictly Come Dancing will continue on Saturday at 6:45 pm on BBC One.