The deadline for submitting Haj application forms is December 20, 2023and the application is accessible from December 4, 2023.
Hajj Application Date 2024 India
The HAJJ Yatra for Indian visitors is jointly managed by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, the Indian Consulate General in Jeddah, the Indian Embassy in Riyadh, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia.
Registration for Hajj for 2024 is currently open and ends on December 20, 2023. It started on December 4, 2023. The first flight date is June 14, 2024. June 19, 2024 is the last day of the flight.
Carry out Hajj application verification and medical verification for Hajj 2024, involving all departments. Before this session, the 2024 Hajj package ranged between 3,465 and 11,435 Saudi Riyals.
Hajj 2024 India Eligibility Criteria
- Seriously injured or pregnant people are not considered eligible for the Hajj pilgrimage.
- The citizen applying mYounot be over sixty years old.
- Muslim community is a requirement for applicants.
- Good physical and mental condition is required of candidates.
- The Hajj 2024 registration form can only be filled by Indian citizens.
- Applicants must have a machine-readable international passport, valid until January 31, 2025 and issued on or before the application deadline.
Registration Fees for Hajj 2024 in India
The Hajj registration fee for 2024 is set at Rs 300, and citizens of the country’s Muslim community are required to deposit this amount.
The registration request date was started now from December 4, 2023 to December 20. If you would like to apply, see the online registration procedure below.
How and where to register for Hajj 2024?
As per the notification, application forms can be filled and submitted electronically through the Haj Committee of India website at http://hajcommittee.gov.in or by using the Android mobile application ‘Haj Suvidha “.
Applicants are advised to read the guidelines/undertakings carefully before filling the Haj application forms. The ad continues: “A machine-readable file, A valid Indian International Passport, valid until 31.01.2025 and issued before the application deadline, is required.
- Visit the official Hajj CommSaudi Arabia and India Committee website at https://www.hajcommittee.gov.in.
- Form home page Consult the most recent HAJJ 2024 update.
- Here to register, click on the register option.
- Complete the form completely using your name, Aadhar card and other information.
- Create an account now, then select the link to the new Hajj 2024 application form.
- Fill in all the requested details.
- At this point, select Submit.
- After completing the registration process, download all the necessary files.
- Choose “Final Submission” from the menu.
- Keep the Hajj 2024 application form in a safe place for future use.
Documents Required for Registration of Hajj Application in India 2024
One of the most important religious holidays in the Islamic calendar is the Hajj. Every year, millions of Muslims from around the world make the pilgrimage to Mecca. Here are some important documents required for Hajj 2024 registration in India:
- Visa and passport are the main things required.
- Mobile number and EmAny form of identification is a mandatory requirement.
- Passport-sized photo of the candidate.
- Identity cards of the candidates according to the country, for Indians, it must be Indian residence.
- A copy of the bank book is required.
Cost of Hajj 2024 Application Packages in India
The Hajj package now costs INR 399,500, according to the Hajj Committee of India (HCI). Meanwhile, private travel operators will charge you at least INR 600 more for your Hajj packages if you book them through them rather than through the government.
You can also check other packages on the official website of Hajj Committee of India (HCI) according to your budgets and requirements. But the minimum package cost is between 3.5 lakh to 4 lakh.
Ministry of Hajj and Umrah offers installment plan for Hajj 2024
This year, the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is planning to offer an affordable Hajj package to pilgrims traveling in the country to attract more people to make the journey. Full or partial payment can be made for the package.
However, specific pricing has not yet been disclosed. Domestic pilgrims can pay for their Hajj in installments according to the Ministry of Hajj.
Within 72 hours of registration, the first installment of 20% of Hajj expenses must be paid. The final installment of 40% of Hajj expenses was due on 10 Shawwal 1444 Ah, while the second installment was due on 7 Rajab 1444 Ah.
Visit the Bscnursing homepage for relevant topics.