IN THIS ARTICLE
UP Patrakar Awas Yojana:- On December 25, 2022, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath provided assistance amounting to Rs 10 lakh to the families of journalists who died while working during the Corona period. Along with this, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath also announced a good news to the journalists of Uttar Pradesh. During this programme, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said that Uttar Pradesh is a good place for journalists. UP Journalists Housing Program is starting up. Through this program, residential facilities will be provided to all journalists. If you are also a journalist from Uttar Pradesh and want to avail accommodation under the UP Patrakar Awas Yojana. So, to get more information, you will have to read this article carefully until the end. Because today we will provide you information related to UP Journalists Housing Scheme through this article.
UP Patrakar Awas Yojana 2024
At a program organized in Lucknow by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji providing assistance amounting to Rs 10 lakh each to the families of 53 journalists who died during the Corona period on December 25, UP Journalist Housing to provide residential facilities to all journalists in the state. The plan has been announced. Through this scheme, residential facilities will be provided to all journalists in the state. Addressing the families of journalists, the Chief Minister said that instructions have also been given to form a committee of editors. So that the benefits of this scheme can be extended to eligible beneficiaries.
Work is also underway on the operating model of the UP Patrakar Awas Yojana in Gorakhpur. Journalists work for the purpose of the common good and public welfare and even in the midst of minimal resources and adverse circumstances, the work of journalists continues toward this goal. In such a situation, journalists have an important job.
UP Journalists’ Pension Scheme
Information on the UP Journalist Housing Program
|name of plan
|UP Patrakar Awas Yojana
|By Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
|Provide accommodation facilities to state journalists
|not yet available
|will be launched soon
UP Patrakar Awas Yojana Of Objective
The main objective of launching the UP Journalist Housing Scheme by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is to provide accommodation to all journalists in the state. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji said that despite fewer facilities and unfavorable environment, journalists in the state continued their work during the Corona virus. And played its role well during the Corona period. Keeping this in mind, the Uttar Pradesh government will provide accommodation facilities to journalists. In the coming time, housing scheme for journalists will be implemented in all major cities of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Pankh Portal
UP Journalist Accommodation Plan Of Advantage And Properties
- The benefit of UP Journalist Housing Scheme will be provided to journalists from all cities and metropolises of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under the scheme, accommodation will be provided to journalists by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- By taking advantage of the UP Patrakar Awas Yojana, journalists will be able to benefit from free accommodation.
- Instructions were also given to form a committee of editors to manage this project.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Journalists’ Housing Scheme, the scheme benefits will be provided to eligible beneficiaries.
- The model of residential program for UP journalists is being prepared in Gorakhpur.
- In the coming time, UP housing projects will be launched in all major cities of the state.
- Committees are being formed for this program that will ensure what the eligibility criteria for this program should be.
- Only journalists who have completed journalism training will benefit from this system.
- The benefit of the UP Journalists’ Housing Scheme will be provided only to journalists covering news in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Patrakar Awas Yojana Of For Eligibility
- Only journalists from Uttar Pradesh will be eligible for the UP Journalists’ Housing Scheme.
- To avail the benefits of this program, the applicant will have to apply online or offline.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the natives of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only professional journalists who have completed journalism training will be eligible for this program.
UP Journalist Accommodation Plan Of For necessary Document
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- driving license
- I certificate
- Journalist ID card
- Cell number
- passport size photo
Uttar Pradesh e-seva portal
UP Patrakar Awas Yojana Of below Application TO DO of Process
As we have already told you, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will come up with a housing scheme for all journalists in the state. Guidelines have also been issued by CM Yogi Adityanath to decide the policy and eligibility in this regard. And the UP model Patrakar Awas Yojana is being prepared in Gorakhpur. Soon the UP Journalist Housing Scheme will be implemented by the Uttar Pradesh Government. We will therefore inform you through this article. So that you can apply under this program and avail the benefits of the program. You will now have to wait a little to benefit from the advantages of this device.