As the days get shorter and chilly, we just want to snuggle up to the blankets and forget about all our work, right? Add a warm bowl of your favorite comfort food to the equation and you’ll have a classic winter experience right there! We don’t know you, but there are certainly some favorites when it comes to comfortable winter foods-and easy and tasty homemade khichdi is pretty high on that list! With rice, lentils, ghee, and a soothing medley of some common Indian spices, this one-pot meal is arguably one of the most popular healthy meals for cold winter nights and days. is. But don’t be fooled by its simplicity. You can easily spice up your dishes with a variety of ingredients, including seasonal vegetables and extra ghee dallops. Winter is the season for fresh and delicious vegetables, so why not make a nutritious masala vegetable khichdi for cold nights?
You need to agree. Seasonal fruits and vegetables available in winter are attractive to say the least! From crispy carrots to refreshing matal to delicious winter gobi, adding all of these vegetables to this masala vegetable khichdi doubles the taste-health ratio of your dish! Here’s how to make this simple dish home.
- 1 How to Make Masala Vegetable Khichdi Easy Masala Vegetable Khichdi Recipe:
- 2 AlsoRead
- 3 Bizarre Or Interesting? Food Blogger Finds Pani Puri That Catches Fire
- 4 Wait, What? Viral Hack Shows How To Cook Different Pasta In The Same Pan
- 5 Curry In A Hurry: Smriti Irani Cooks For Daughter Shanelle
- 6 Try These 5 Ghee Roast Recipes For Spicy Weekend Indulgence
- 7 How To Make Paneer Tikka Roll For Weekend Indulgence
- 8 Aloo Chicken Curry: A Spicy And Delicious Curry To Pair With Rice
How to Make Masala Vegetable Khichdi Easy Masala Vegetable Khichdi Recipe:
Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker and add the whole spice. When it’s ready to bake, add chopped onions, tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, and chopped vegetables and mix until the vegetables are a little tender. Add powdered masala such as Haldi, red pepper powder and salt, mix with rice and add water. Cook the whistle 5 times in a pressure cooker and warm with chopped coriander and a spoonful of ghee.
Click here for the masala vegetable kitchen recipe
Try this simple recipe today, let us know in the comments below if you like it.