Income Tax Return 2022-23 Refund Status: The last date for filing your taxes without paying extra was July 31, 2023. If you filed on time, you might have gotten your refund already or you’re waiting for it. After the tax people process your papers, it usually takes 10 days to 2 weeks to get your refund. So, if you haven’t got it yet, just wait a bit.
If you’re still waiting for your tax refund, you can see what’s up on the official website: incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in. Go there to check how long it might take. Enter your info, and you’ll know what’s happening.
Income Tax Return 2022-23 Refund Status: List of Websites
As per the latest official details, taxpayers can go through their Income Tax Return (ITR) refund status on two websites. The official sites are as follows:
Income Tax Return (ITR) 2022-23 Refund Status: How to Check
Here is the step-by-step process you should follow to check the Income Tax Return (ITR) 2022-23 refund status online:
- Step 1: Visit any one of the official websites – incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in or tin.tin.nsdl.com.
- Step 2: Enter your User ID, Password, and Captcha code in the given space.
- Step 3: First go to the “Income tax returns” section and then click on “View Filed Returns.”
- Step 4: You must check the status of the recent ITR submitted. Tap on the “View Details” option to check the ITR refund status.
ITR Refund Status: How To Check Using Pan Number
Let’s take a look at the steps you should know to check the ITR refund status using your PAN card number:
- Step 1: Go to the official NSDL website – tin.tin.nsdl.com.
- Step 2: Key in your PAN number carefully and choose the assessment year AY 2022-23.
- Step 3: Click on the Submit option and the ITR refund status will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Take a look at the details carefully.