Here are some tips you can try to capture amazing pictures and videos on your iPhone, especially iPhone 13.
With lots of festive occasions coming up, knowing how to capture good images is a must. Several smartphones like Oppo Reno 8 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S22, iPhone models, among others, offer great camera performance, but knowing the proper techniques of clicking better pictures can give you much better results. With iPhone, you can take great photos and videos in any situation- from candid moments to photos you personalize with Photographic Styles. You can also capture bright shots in low-light environments, and apply a depth-of-field effect to your videos. After you take photos and videos, you can also use the editing tools in the Photos app to crop, adjust the light and color, and more. Here are some tips and tricks you can use on your iPhone to get amazing clicks.
1. Access the camera quickly within seconds: To quickly open the camera, just swipe left on the Lock Screen of your iPhone. Camera automatically focuses the shot and adjusts the exposure. If there is action happening, you can capture it in a video while still in Photo mode—touch and hold the Shutter button to start recording a QuickTake video.
Also Read: Handle the pain! Deal with iPhone, iPad notifications this way
2. Find your style with the help of customization: On iPhone 13 models and iPhone SE (3rd generation), you can customize how the camera captures photos with Photographic Styles. You can choose from options like Rich Contrast or Vibrant, then adjust other settings such as tone and warmth. After you apply a photographic style, the camera automatically takes photos with those settings, reflecting your style and creativity. To get started, you need to go to Settings then Camera then Photographic Styles, or in Camera, tap the Camera Controls button, then tap the Photographic Styles button.
3. How to create amazing videos: On iPhone 13 models, you can create stunning videos that use a depth-of-field effect—where the point of focus in your video stays sharp while the foreground and background blur. Open camera, switch to Cinematic mode, then tap the Record button. You can also tap the Camera Switcher button to record a Cinematic video with the front camera.
Also Read: Not a gaming fan? Check 5 best non-gaming phones under 50000
4. Bright pictures even at night: On supported models, Night mode automatically takes bright, detailed photos in low-light settings. When the Night mode button turns yellow, Night mode is on. Tap the Shutter button, then hold your iPhone still to capture the shot. To experiment with Night mode, tap the Night mode button, then move the slider below the frame to adjust the exposure time. According to Apple, on iPhone 12 and later models, Night mode is available with the front camera, and when you toggle between 0.5x, 1x, 2x, 2.5x, or 3x.
5. Give the final touch up: After you take a photo or video, you can use the editing tools in the Photos app to make it even better. Open a photo or video, tap Edit, then tap the buttons at the bottom of the screen to adjust lighting, add a filter, crop, or rotate. As you make edits, you can even compare the edited image with the original one by tapping the photo.