- 1 Babette de Lede is a good captain pick for your fantasy team.
- 1.1 preview:
- 1.2 Match details:
- 1.3 Pitch report:
- 1.4 IR-W and ND-W XI playback possibilities:
- 1.5 Irish woman
- 1.6 Dutch woman
- 1.7 Top pick of IR-W vs ND-W Dream 11 match:
- 1.8 Top pick – – Irish woman
- 1.9 Top pick – – Dutch woman
- 1.10 IR-W vs. ND-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Essentials:
- 1.11 We recommend playing IR-W and ND-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket XI No.1.
- 1.12 We recommend playing IR-W and ND-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket XI No.2.
- 1.13 Today’s IR-W and ND-W Expected winner:
- 1.14 AlsoRead
- 1.15 SA-A vs IN-A Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Updates For 3rd Unofficial Test
- 1.16 Ravi Ashwin’s sensational 2021 continues as hosts’ victory looks inevitable
- 1.17 India only five wickets away from winning yet another Test series at home
- 1.18 Shakib Al Hasan enjoys on wet covers as play gets called off on day two due to rain
- 1.19 Babar Azam takes 10-fer in dressing room match as rain plays spoilsport during 2nd Test
- 1.20 CTB vs NB Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Updates For Match 3 of Ford Trophy 2021/22
Babette de Lede is a good captain pick for your fantasy team.
Irish women will face Dutch women in the Group A Contest of the ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup Qualifying 2021. The Irish woman did not go well in the opening round as she surrendered to the mighty West Indies woman in six wickets. The first batting guys made only 159 runs and couldn’t keep their score in the end. Intermediate batters should contribute more for them.
On the other hand, the Dutch girls lost 34 runs (D / L method) in the first tournament match against Sri Lankan girls. Despite losing the cause, they had many positive consequences. Both sides have lost their first match and it will be interesting to see who will take the lead.
Irish Female vs Dutch Female, Match 8
venue: Sunrise Sports Club, Harare
Date Time: November 25, 1:00 pm IST and 9:30 am local time
Live broadcast: Fan code
A Bangladeshi woman recorded 322 runs when she played against USA Women on Tuesday. This shows more support for batters. There is less space for the bowler to control. Wickets are likely to be slow in the second half, so batting first is a good option.
Read again: “Things are entirely dependent on BCCI” – Harmanpreet Kaur expecting a female IPL after winning this year’s WBBL player
IR-W and ND-W XI playback possibilities:
Leah Paul, Gabby Lewis, Amy Hunter, Laura Delaney (c), Shauna Kavanagh (wk), Aura Prendergast, Aimer Richardson, Mary Waldron (wk), Celeste Luck, Georgina Dempsey, Jane Magwire
Babette de Lede (Week), Juliet Post, Stair Charis, Robin Leike, Heathers Ziegers (c), Frederick Overdike, Iris Zwilling, Caroline de Lange, Hannah Randia, Silver Ziegers, Eva Lynch
Top pick of IR-W vs ND-W Dream 11 match:
Top pick – – Irish woman
Gabby Lewis Played her role in the final match against a West Indies woman. She went out at the wrong time when she was 36. She is a good captain pick for your fantasy team.
Laura Delaney She got out in just seven runs and became wicketless, so there wasn’t a great match against the West Indies. She is a major pillar of Irish women and is expected to play in this match.
Top pick – – Dutch woman
Babette de Lede Set up the perfect platform for Dutch women in a ran chase with Sri Lankan women. She hit very well and recorded 78 runs. She is a must-see player for your fantasy team.
Sterre Kalis He built the innings very well for Sri Lankan women and added 68 valuable runs from 96 balls consisting of 6-4.
IR-W vs. ND-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Essentials:
We recommend playing IR-W and ND-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket XI No.1.
Babette de Lede, Gabby Louis (c), Stair Charis (vc), Robine Rijke, Laura Delany, Leah Paul, Eimear Richardson, Heathers Siegers, Celeste Raack, Silver Siegers, Frederique Overdijk
We recommend playing IR-W and ND-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket XI No.2.
Shauna Kavana, Babette de Lede (c), Gabby Lewis, Stair Charis, Aura Prendergast, Robin Leike, Rear pole (vc), Heathers Ziegers, Celeste Luck, Silver Ziegers, Georgina Dempsey
Today’s IR-W and ND-W Expected winner:
Irish women are expected to win this match.
Note: Updated fantasy teams and play XI for all matches Telegram channel When information is available.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the author’s understanding, analysis, and instinct. When choosing a team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.