Jagananna Chedodu Scheme:- The Government of Andhra Pradesh has come up with an incentive scheme for all small entrepreneurs in the state of Andhra Pradesh. So, today in this article we will talk about Jagananna Chedodu Scheme. In this article, we will share the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, and all other features, benefits and details of the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme for the year 2024.
YSR Jaganna Chedodu Schedule 2024
The program was launched for small entrepreneurs in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The small entrepreneur will include all tailors, laundresses and hairdressers or barbers in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Through the implementation of this program, many incentives will be given to all small businesses for the work of launderers, hairdressers and tailors. The Rs. $10,000 incentive will be given every year and will also boost the economy of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
October 19 Update:- CM Jagan distributed 325.02 crores to beneficiaries
The state government on Thursday distributed `325.02 crore to the beneficiaries of the Jagananna Chedodu scheme as financial assistance. Across the State, 3,25,020 Rajakas, Nayee Brahmins and skilled tailors could benefit. Total aid disbursed under the program over the past four years now stands at $1,252.51 million, adding Thursday’s payment. At a program organized at Yemmiganur in Kurnool district, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy formally distributed the aid. A total of 180.66 crores are given to 1,80,656 tailors under this round of the initiative, while 1,04,551 Rajakas received 104.55 crores and 39,813 Nayee Brahmins received 39.81 crores.
Kanuka List of YSR Pensions
Incentive under Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
Nayi Brahmins, washermen and tailors will receive financial assistance of Rs. 10000/- per annum directly transferred to their bank account. Candidates can check their accounts to know about the money transfer.
Jagananna Chedodu 2nd Year Cash Deposit Scheme launched by CM Shri YS Jagan. In the accounts of 2.85 lakh eligible Rajakas, Nayi Brahmins and Darjis across the State, Rs. 10 thousand by Rs. 285.35 crore have been deposited. The CM said BCs are the backbone of the society. 1/2 pic.twitter.com/sGTNDCE0lJ
– Andhra Pradesh Marketing Director (@AndhraPradeshCM) February 8, 2022
Jagananna Chedodu Program Details 2024
|Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
|YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Traditional Hair Gowns, Bleachers and Tailors
YSR Navasakam Program
Benefits of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
This program has many benefits, including the availability of funds for people who operate small businesses as well as those with very low incomes. Incentives will be given to the three categories included in the program: tailors, launderers and hairdressers. The incentive will then be used by beneficiaries to carry out daily procedures or to send their children to school, as many of them do not have the means to finance their children’s education.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be eligible to apply for the program as per the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate must be a tailor, hairdresser or laundress.
- The candidate must have registered with the social authorities of his profession.
Documents required to apply
The following documents are required to apply for the program:-
- Aadhaar card
- Panoramic map
- A voter’s card for identification purposes
- Domiciliary certificate
- Education certificate
- Certificate of registration for the profession.
- bank account details
- Income certificate
Jagananna Chedodu Program Application Procedure
To avail the benefits of this scheme, candidates have to apply for it through online or offline method by following the steps mentioned in more detail. However, the authorities have not specified any application procedure. The common steps that you basically need to follow to apply are:
- Open it official site of the diet
- From the home page, select Apply Online or Download Link
- Or obtain the application form from the village or neighborhood secretariats.
- Complete the application form and upload/attach the necessary documents
- Submit the application after reviewing the details
List of beneficiaries of the Jagananna Chedodu program
Candidates who wish to know whether their name is on the list of beneficiaries or not can go to the village or district secretariat to check the list. You can check the information about the secretariats in your village or neighborhood by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open it official site by Navasakam
- On the home page you will find the “Know your Secretariat” option available in the menu bar
- A list appears from which you have to choose the name of your district
- Click on the link indicated in the column (urban or rural) in front of the name of your district according to your locality
- Tap on the Mandal name from the list that appears further and choose the link given in front of your Mandal name.
- Note your secretarial code which appears on the screen