IN THIS ARTICLE
List of MEDISEP hospitals: – For civil servants and retirees, there is a health insurance program called Kerala MEDISEP Program. This is one of the best insurance programs since, around 1920, illnesses were covered under this plan. Many hospitals are covered by the List of MEDISEP hospitals, so today we are going to tell you how to see if the given hospital is on the list or not. Additionally, on the portal we will show you how to log in, download a map, how to file a complaint, etc.
List of MEDISEP hospitals 2024
MEDISEP stands for Medical Insurance for State Employees and Retirees. Under MEDICSEP, routine treatments are covered up to Rs 3 lakh and up to Rs 20 lakh for organ transplants. The MEDISEP system offers Cashless treatment to beneficiaries. Therefore, the beneficiary is required to contribute Rs. 500 every month from the salary, which is obtained by deducting the contribution directly from the salary. This is a state program only for residents of Kerala. This article will cover everything you need to know about checking MEDISEP hospital list names, including the purpose of the programs, their benefits, their eligibility requirements, the documents they require and the procedures they follow. The deadline to apply is December 31, 2022 and this system is mandatory for all civil servants.
List of MEDISEP hospitals Details
|MEDISEP Kerala Program
|Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said
|July 1, 2022
|December 31, 2022
|Retirees and employees
Athijeevanam Keraliyam Program
List of MEDISEP hospitals Goals
The Medical Insurance Scheme for State Employees and Pensioners (MEDISEP) has been designed to provide comprehensive medical insurance coverage to all retired and serving employees of the Kerala State Government. Many hospitals are registered on the MEDISEP hospital list. Anyone can check the official medicine website and see which hospitals are on the list.
Benefits of the MEDISEP diet
Under the MEDICEP scheme, eligible residents of Kerala will enjoy the following benefits:
- 30 million people will benefit from BBP over three years and Rs 3 lakh per year.
- MEDISEP covers 1920 procedures and treatments.
- The program covers hospital costs such as housing, food, prescription drugs, doctors and staff fees, and medical expenses.
- MEDISEP includes a transplant package and a disaster package.
- The government provides Rs 3 lakh per year to be used by the beneficiary in their insurance scheme. 1.5 lakh are fixed and the remaining 1.5 lakh are under the “floating system”. So, if the floating system remains unused in the current year, it will be transferred to the next year and, eventually, if it is not used in the first two years, it will accumulate and, In the third year, the total money spent the beneficiary will accumulate around 6 lakh rupees.
- The core program package includes secondary and tertiary disaster benefits, treatment, emergency care and trauma operations, as well as routine care.
- The MEDISEP program provides beneficiaries with cashless care.
- Pre-hospitalization period of 15 days and post-hospitalization period of three days, all expenses will be covered by the MEDICEP plan.
List of beneficiaries of the MEDISEP program
- The list of beneficiaries contains all state government employees.
- Government employees, teachers and non-teaching staff along with their family members and pensioners from aided schools and colleges.
- Additionally, the Chief Minister’s staff, Opposition Ministers, Presidents, Vice Presidents.
Who is not a beneficiary?
In Kerala, there is still a list of ineligible groups. Employees and pensioners of autonomous organizations, cooperative institutions and boards, such as KSEB, KSRTC and KWA, are not eligible. Employees and retirees of the National Information Commission and the Human Rights Commission were also unable to attend.
Kerala Sahayahastham Program
List of MEDISEP hospitals Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiaries must be hospitalized for a full day or a full 24 hours to benefit from this system.
- The important documents necessary for the system are first and foremost the person’s identity card
- Aadhaar card
- Cell number
- Email ID
List of hospitals under the MEDISEP 2024 scheme
- Many hospitals are registered by district in categories under the Medisep program.
- To view the list on your browser, you must enter the official site of MEDISEP Kerala.
- On your home page, at the top, find hospitals and click on it.
- A new page will open.
- Then, on the new page, select State & District. And click “search”.
- A list of hospitals will be published.
- So you can see a list of all hospitals in a given state or district.
- To register, contact the authorities or visit medisep.kerala.gov.in.
- The MEDISEP site has a connection option; choose your department.
- After selecting the department, it will ask for your name and password on a new page. Then click “connect”.
- You are connected.
Download MEDOnline map
- To get started, please visit the MEDISEP Program online homepage by clicking here.
- The screen will then automatically load the website home page for you.
- Continue from here by selecting the “Download the medical card” option on the web page.
- The screen will then display a new login page in its entirety.
- Enter the login information in the application form.
- Now after successful login, the MEDCard will be displayed.
- Click on the download option to download it to your device.
- Visit MEDISEP official site.
- The home page then loads automatically.
- Select “Grievance” on the website.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Select the option to file grievances.
- A new login page will be displayed.
- Enter the login username and password and log in.
- After that, enter the grievance details and click on the submit option.