- 1 Jason Holder is a key player in this game.
- 1.1 preview
- 1.2 Match details
- 1.3 Possibility of playing XI
- 1.4 Bangalore
- 1.5 Hyderabad
- 1.6 Top pick
- 1.7 Glen Maxwell
- 1.8 Jason Holder
- 1.9 A fantasy team of 11 players
- 1.10 Second inning fantasy tips
- 1.11 Case 1-If Bangalore is batting
- 1.12 Case 2 – When Hyderabad is batting
- 1.13 AlsoRead
- 1.14 SA-A vs IN-A Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Updates For 3rd Unofficial Test
- 1.15 Ravi Ashwin’s sensational 2021 continues as hosts’ victory looks inevitable
- 1.16 India only five wickets away from winning yet another Test series at home
- 1.17 Shakib Al Hasan enjoys on wet covers as play gets called off on day two due to rain
- 1.18 Babar Azam takes 10-fer in dressing room match as rain plays spoilsport during 2nd Test
- 1.19 CTB vs NB Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Updates For Match 3 of Ford Trophy 2021/22
Jason Holder is a key player in this game.
With Chennai losing a close match against Delhi on Monday, Bangalore has a great chance to be in the top two of the points table. They will face the Hyderabad side, who have already been knocked out of the competition and have not yet played the role of party predators. The team led by Kane Williamson is aiming to finish the season high with two wins in the remaining games after losing to Kolkata in the previous game.
Meanwhile, Bangalore defeated Punjab in close quarters with six runs to advance to the playoffs. However, they look to the top two positions and have multiple shots to advance to the finals in a cash-rich league.
India T20 League, 2021: Match 52 – Bangalore vs Hyderabad
Date: October 6, 2021; 7:30 pm IST
Venue: Shake Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
Possibility of playing XI
Virat Kohli (C), Devdutt Padikkal, KS Bharat (WK), Glenn Maxwell, AB de Villiers, Shahbaz Ahmed, Daniel Christian, George Garton, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
Jason Roy, Wriddhiman Saha (WK), Kane Williamson (C), Priyam Garg, Abhishek Sharma, Abdul Samad, Jason Holder, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Umran Malik
Glen Maxwell is now in the shape of his life. He recorded many runs this season and broke half a century against Punjab at an important milestone. Maxwell has so far recorded 407 runs with more than 145 runs in 11 innings. This is the first time the bat has exceeded 400 runs since the 2014 season.
Jason Holder is a kind of all-rounder that every fantasy user wants to join the team. He batted for Hyderabad at 7 o’clock and was given their fragile lineup every time the Caribbean began to bat a few deliveries. And he definitely puts 4 overs in a bowl and often chooses wickets as well.
A fantasy team of 11 players
Wriddhiman Saha, Jason Roy, Virat Kohli (VC), Devdutt Padikkal, Kane Williamson, Jason Holder, Glen Maxwell (C), Abishek Sharma, Hershall Patel, Yuzvendra Chahar, Rashid Khan
Second inning fantasy tips
Case 1-If Bangalore is batting
KS Barrat, Virat Kohli (VC), Devdutt Padikkal, AB de Villiers, Jason Holder, Glen Maxwell (C), Dan Christian, Shabaz Ahmed, Rashid Khan, Bveneshwar Kumar, Umran Malik.
Case 2 – When Hyderabad is batting
Wriddhiman Saha, Jason Roy (C), Abdul Samad, Priyam Garg, Kane Williamson (VC), Jason Holder, Abysseek Sharma, Hershall Patel, Yuzvendra Chahar, George Girton, Mohammed Shiraji.
Note: Updated fantasy teams and play XI for all matches Telegram channel When information is available.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the author’s understanding, analysis, and instinct. When choosing a team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decisions.