- Around 40 people fell sick in Odisha’s Bhadrak district after they consumed feast at a village
- Patients were admitted to local hospital in Jajpur district for better treatment
- However, the condition of the patients is better now, said Doctor SK Mohd
Around 40 people fell sick in the Bhadrak district of Odisha after they consumed a feast at a village function. The patients were admitted to a local hospital in the Jajpur district for better treatment.
Dr SK Mohammad, a District Hospital Doctor told news agency ANI, that “Among the 40 people, 10 of them were in serious condition and had been referred to the district hospital due to food poisoning.”
However, the condition of the patients is better now, Dr SK Mohammad further added.
More details are awaited in this regard.
ALSO READ: 13 dead after consuming poisonous mushrooms in Assam, 39 others under treatment
ALSO READ: UP: 4 children die after consuming poisonous toffees in Kushinagar
Latest India News