Ola S1X Electric Scooter: Ola plans to introduce an electric scooter called S1X in India on Independence Day, August 15. Some online reports suggest that the Ola S1X electric scooter might be cheaper and more budget-friendly compared to the recently launched Ola S1 Air.
The Ola S1X could cost less than Rs 1 Lakh and is expected to give tough competition to regular gasoline vehicles in the Indian markets. Even though the company hasn’t told us the exact details about the upcoming Ola S1X, it’s likely that this electric scooter will be a strong competitor to traditional vehicles.
Keep checking this space to stay up to date with the latest news about the Ola S1X electric scooter in India.
Ola S1X Electric Scooter Launch Date in India
The Ola S1X electric scooter may be launched in India on Tuesday, 15 August, on the occasion of Independence Day.
Ola S1X Electric Scooter Price in India
The price of Ola S1X electric scooter in India is expected to be under Rs 1 Lakh.
Ola S1X Electric Scooter Specifications and Features
Here are some of the expected features and specifications of Ola S1X electric scooter in India.
- The electric scooter S1X may arrive as an ‘Ice Killer’ model.
- S1X may be affordable and budget-friendly compared to other variants.
- The Ola S1X will be a tough competitor to petrol vehicles in the market.
- The range of Ola S1X is expected to be 100 km.
- The Ola S1X may flaunt a bare-bones design.
- The S1X electric scooter by Ola may hit the market as an entry-level model.