E Shram Card Second Installment:- Almost all the unorganized sector workers who have registered on the e-Shram platform by the third week of January, who have received the e-Shram card and the first installment of financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 would have been received by both. And now is the time E Shram Card Second Installment List 2024, which is an additional Rs. will provide 1,000 in March. In today’s article we are going to know how and when you can get two installments. We will learn how and when to get two installments in today’s article. Besides, what pre-conditions need to be fulfilled to get the second installment of E Labor Card.
Table of Contents
E Shram Card Second Installment Rs.1000
- Ministry of Labor and Employment has launched “Labor Card Scheme” for all unorganized sector employees so that they can improve financially and avail all Shram Card benefits.
- Majority of unorganized sector workers have already registered through e-labor portal.
- Besides, those who have obtained their SHRAM cards and done so by the third week of January will be given their first one thousand rupees of financial assistance. And now the time has come for E Shram Card 2nd Installment List 2024, which will provide financial assistance of additional Rs. 1000 by March.
- This is very clear from the fact that the first credit covered a total of 2 months. As a result, the employees have also been given their monthly salary for February as part of the preliminary relief.
- Consequently, from this stage onwards, they will be eligible for financial assistance for two consecutive months namely March and April. So it is certain that they will get credit by the end of March. Moreover, it is estimated that it will happen in the second week of March.
E Shram Card Payment Status
E Shram Card 2nd installment details in highlights
|E Labor Card
|Name of the article
|E-Shram Card second installment
|Second credit amount
|15 – 59 years
|Only registered beneficiaries can access the e-Shram page. / Eligible laborers already enrolled in the scheme
|Help Line Number
E Shram Card 2nd Installment Eligibility
- Those who have already participated in e-SHRAM and received the first credit will immediately be eligible for the second payment in 2024. According to the Governing Body, no further adjustment has been made regarding eligibility in recent times.
- Those who do not have a site account must do so this month. However, they should be uncluttered.
Download e Shram Card
Required Documents for E-Labour Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration magazine
- Cell phone number and Aadhaar number should be linked.
- electricity bill
E-Labor Card Eligibility
- Age requirement for E-Shram Card is 15 to 59 years.
- Should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC.
- A tax payer should not be a citizen.
- Should be employed in informal sector.
E Shram Card second installment Check balance via mobile
- If you want to check the balance of 1,000 rubles on your Shramik card, call the toll-free number or visit your bank office to get a passbook entry.
- You can also check the status using the official app Umang App, which can be downloaded from the App Store or Play Store on your mobile device.
- Launch the application and register with it by creating an account.
- After that, you will be asked to generate an MPIN number; Create one and continue.
- Check the PFMS (Public Financial Management System) option and click on Apply.
- You will be taken to the next page of PFMS, where you can select various options including “Know Your Payment Status”.
- You will be shown a new page.
- Enter the relevant bank name, bank account number and mobile phone number, then click on the submit button.
- All information will be displayed on your mobile device.
E Shram Card Update/Correction
E Shram Card second installment Check balance through the website
- going up Official websiteYou should be able to determine where you are in the process of completing the second part of the assignment.
- You will get an option to either login or register on the online portal which acts as the home page. To access it, click on it.
- You can create an account by providing your cellphone number in the process.
- After you set up an account for yourself, you’ll need to login.
- After successfully logging in, you will be given the option to use PMF’s new dashboard. You have to go to pmss area and click on “Learn Payment Link Options” option.
- After that, you have to input your bank account information including your bank number and mobile number and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Then, it will monitor all the transactions you receive from the government, apart from the second payment if it gets credited to your account.
The money due for the second payment of e-Shram Card will be distributed around March 10.
For this reason, you should ensure that your Ekyc is up to date if you have not yet received the first payment on Shram Card.