PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Online Application, Eligibility : Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Samman Yojana has been started for the craftsmen and artisans of the country. This scheme has been launched on 17 September 2023. For the first time, 18 traditional trades have been included in the Vishwakarma scheme. At the same time, people joining under this scheme will have two types of skill training. This includes first basic and distance advanced training. Applicants can get complete information by reading the post given below carefully.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
PM Vishwakarma is a new scheme and envisages to provide end-to-end holistic support to traditional artisans and craftsmen in enhancing their traditional products and services. To provide upskilling to hone their skills and provide them with relevant and appropriate training opportunities. Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma 2023 has been launched on 17 September 2023 , It has been launched on this day, the 73rd birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Vishwakarma Jayanti.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Eligibility
- The minimum age of the beneficiary should be 18 years on the date of registration.
- Let us tell you that in this ambitious scheme, the Central Government will provide assistance to 1. Carpenters, 2. Boat makers, 3. Gunsmiths; 4. Blacksmith, 5. Hammer and toolkit maker, 6. Locksmith, 7. Goldsmith, 8. Potter, 9. Sculptor, stone cutter, 10 1. Cobbler/Shoe maker/Footwear artisan, 11. Mason, 12. Basket/mat/broom maker/coir weaver, 13. Doll and toy maker (traditional), 14. Barber, 15. Garland Maker, 16. Washerman, 17. Tailor and 18. Fishing Net Maker.
- There should not be any loan taken in the last 5 years.
- No family member should be in a government job.
- Only one member from a family can apply.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Banefits
- You will be recognized as Vishwakarma through certificate and ID card.
- Training will be given for 5-7 days (40 hours)
- Rs 500 per day
- Rs 15,000 grant will be given for toolkit
- Rs 1 lakh (1st installment for 18 months repayment) and Rs 2 lakh (2nd installment for 30 months repayment)
- Apart from this, some part of the interest on loans given by various banks will also be declared by the government, information about which you can get from the official notification.
How to Apply Online PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
All those who want to apply for PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 can apply through online or offline medium. We have told you the process of applying step by step below, through which you can easily complete your application through online medium.
- First of all you have to go to the official website, the direct link of which is given below.
- After that all of you will have to click on the link for registration.
- Then in the 1st step, verification will be done by your mobile number and Aadhaar.
- Here the application form will open in front of you.
- Then the necessary information asked there has to be filled carefully and correctly.
- After that you have to upload the various documents asked in the correct format given.
- Then the form has to be submitted.
- Be sure to take a print out of the application form for future use.
Apart from this, you can also apply online for this scheme by visiting your nearest Emitra center or CSC center.