We all love to have a delicious and cold Frappuccino at some point or another. And, especially, when the weekend is here. This delicious, creamy and thick dessert like drink really wins our hearts. And, the demand should pick up in the coming summer season itself. However, it is not possible to head to a cafe or restaurant to taste this delectable drink every time we want it. So, is there an easier way? Well, yes, a good Caramel Frappuccino can be prepared with various ingredients available at home. best part? The process is easy to follow. Celebrity chef Kunal Kapoor has shared the recipe of Caramel Frappuccino on Instagram. Do check it out and try to make it at home. To enjoy
Ingredients for Caramel Sauce:
1) Sugar – cup
2) a dash of water
3) Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
4) Dairy Cream – 1 cup
5) Butter – 1 tbsp
Ingredients for Caramel Frappuccino
1) Ice cubes – 1 1/2 cups
2) Milk – Cup
3) Caramel Sauce – 3 tbsp
4) Coffee Powder (Instant) – tbsp
5) a dash of vanilla extract
6) Whipped Cream – cup
How to make Caramel Frappuccino?
1) For this recipe you have to first prepare a nice caramel sauce. To do this, take sugar and sprinkle some water and lemon juice in a pan and cook the sugar till it turns light brown. This can take a long time so you need to be patient. Remember, you can swirl the pan so that the sugar caramelizes evenly, however, do not use a spoon or spatula for this process. After some time, the sugar will acquire a nice golden, caramel color.
2) After the sugar is caramelized, add fresh cream to it. Ideally, the cream should be at room temperature when you mix it with the hot sugar. Mix all these well and keep the sauce aside till it cools down.
3) Now, you can prepare the main drink. For this, take a blender and put some ingredients in it including ice cubes, milk, coffee powder, vanilla extract and of course the caramel sauce you have prepared. Blend it very well and it is ready. Pour it in a glass and you can garnish it with whipped cream too.
Have a look:
Hope this delicious Caramel Frappuccino will give a great start to your upcoming summer days.