SPB vs BGR Dream11: Salt Pond Breakers will take on Botanical Garden Rangers in the 19th match of Vincy Premier League on Monday. Both teams have endured a poor run in the tournament.
Defending champions, Salt Pond Breakers made a positive start before slipping down on the points table. The Breakers are coming into the game on the back of three consecutive losses. With 2 wins in 5 games, they are currently at fourth position on the table.
Facing them are Botanical Garden Rangers, who are languishing at the bottom of the table. Kesrick Williams and Men have had a very below par season, having lost their all six games they have played in the tournament.
Against an under-confident Salt Pond Breakers, they would be hoping to seal a win and open their account in the tournament. They are coming into the contest on the back of a 10-wicket defeat at the hands of Fort Charlotte Strikers.
SPB vs BGR Dream Today Match Prediction
Fixture: Salt Pond Breakers vs Botanical Garden Rangers, 19th Match
When: 24th May, 2021, 9:00 PM IST
Venue: Arnos Vale Ground, St Vincent
Watch VPL T10 Blast, 2021 Live Score Match Score
You can watch the Live match score between Botanical Garden Strikers and the Salt Pond Breakers on the Fan Code App.
Dream11 Vincy Premier League T10 Blast 2021 Points Table
Botanical Garden Rangers Playing 11:
- Kesrick Williams (C)
- Reshawn Lewis
- Wayne Harper (WK)
- Jaheil Walters
- Urnel Thomas
- Mcleon Williams
- Winston Samuel
- Keron Cottoy
- Donald Delpleche
- Kimali Williams
- Zemron Providence.
Key Points to look at:
- Botanical Garden Rangers produced a below par show with the bat in the last game and only managed to score 51 in 10 overs against Fort Charlotte Strikers.
- None of the batsmen could go onto score a big innings. Opener Jahiel Walters was the top run getter, scorig 14 off 18 balls.
- Ahead of the game against Salt Pond Breakers, the team would bank on the likes of the top three, comprising of Walters, Thomas and Harper. The trio need to come up with strong performance on Monday.
- Kesrich Willaims would be leading the bowling department. We would advise you to pick less number of bowlers from the Rangers as most of them haven’t been able to create an impact in the tournament.
Salt Pond Breakers Playing 11:
- Sunil Ambris (captain)
- Delorn Johnson
- Seon Sween (wicket-keeper)
- Jeremy Layne
- Jeremy Haywood
- Andrew Thomas
- Denson Hoyte
- Rickford Walker
- Kensley Joseph
- Sheldon Hooper
- Jevon Samuel
Key Points to look at:
- All eyes will be on Sunil Ambris as he will be the biggest bet for SPB against the Rangers. So far, he has scored 114 runs in 5 matches. With the ball, he has picked 5 wickets and thus would be a perfect choice to be the captain in your fantasy team.
- Oziko Williams has come back into form, having contributed 29 and 22 in the last two games. He would look to notch a big innings against the Rangers.
- Andrew Thomas went cheaply in the last game but he is in a decent touch. He has scored a half-century in the tournament and the team would expect him to score another one on Monday.
- Speaking of the bowling department, D Johnson, Samuel and Jeremy Haywood would be the preferred choices.
Who will win Today Match: SPB vs BGR
Both teams have been enduring a poor patch in the tournament. Botanical Garden Rangers haven’t won a single game, while the Salt Pond Breakers are coming off with a three consecutive losses. It remains to be seen who comes out on top on Monday. Looking at the team combinations and recent performances, the Sunil Ambris and Co. have an upper hand over the bottom ranked side.
SPB vs BGR Dream11 Prediction:
Wicket-keeper: W Harper, S Sween
Batsmen: J Walters, A Thomas, U Thomas
All-rounders: S Ambris ©, D Hoyte (VC) , W Samuel
Bowlers: D Johnson, J Haywood, J Samuel
Original Article Read at www.dreamteamcric.com