EA reveals top 22 top rated players FIFA 22, Will be released worldwide in less than two weeks.
French and Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian Mbappe is on the cover, but he is not one of the top players in the game. That honor is probably given to his new teammate Lionel Messi, of course.
He is rated two points higher than Manchester United’s returning son, Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo is actually the third best player in the game. Robert Lewandowski of Bayern Munich will also finish on him.
Ten of the 22 top players play in the Premier League, and PSG has three of the top six.
The evaluations revealed so far are as follows.
FIFA 2222 best players
- Lionel Messi – PSG and Argentina – 93
- Robert Lewandowski-Bayern Munich and Poland-92
- Cristiano Ronaldo – Manchester United and Portugal – 91
- Kevin De Bruyne – Manchester City and Belgium – 91
- Kylian Mbappe-PSG and France-91
- Neymar Jr. – PSG and Brazil – 91
- Jan Oblak – Atletico Madrid and Slovakia – 91
- Harry Kane-Tottenham and England-90
- Engolocante-Chelsea and France-90
- Manuel Neuer-Bayern Munich and Germany-90
- Marc-Andre Terstegen-Barcelona and Germany-90
- Mohamed Salah – Liverpool and Egypt – 89
- Gianluigi Donnaruma – PSG and Italy – 89
- Karim Benzema – Real Madrid and France – 89
- Virgil van Dijk – Liverpool and the Netherlands – 89
- Joshua Kimmich-Bayern Munich and Germany-89
- Son Heung Min – Tottenham and South Korea – 89
- Alison – Liverpool and Brazil – 89
- Thibaut Courtois-Real Madrid and Belgium-89
- Casemiro-Real Madrid and Brazil-89
- Ederson – Manchester City and Brazil – 89
- Sadio Mané – Liverpool and Senegal – 89
New features FIFA 22
A big addition is HyperMotion technology for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X / S and Stadia.
EA used motion capture on 22 professional players and combined it with machine learning algorithms to create more realistic movements and reactions.
Nick Wlodyka, General Manager of EA Sports Fifa, said:FIFA 22 It provides millions of fans around the world with the opportunity to participate in the sport they love in an unprecedented way.
“Experience of each player FIFA It’s a unique method, but since on-pitch gameplay is a uniform constant, we’re excited to offer deep innovation there.
“HyperMotion takes it even further with next-generation consoles and Stadia, completely changing the mood of the game.”
Another big addition is the option to create a club in career mode. This is a feature fans have long wanted.
The addition of hero cards to the Ultimate Team has also been confirmed.