Looking for the best Yula build in Genshin Impact? Eula 1.5 joined the roster as part of the update. Another character added at the beginning of the Genshin Impact 1.5 update is four-star Pyro Catalyst user Yanfei.
Yula is the third five-star Syro character in the game, who has joined Ganyu and Quiki. The five-star cryo characters historically perform very well on our Genshin Impact Tier list, and Yula is no different – her ability to withstand enormous physical damage has earned her a top spot.
As a Cryo Clamor user, Yula can match the deluxe in terms of raw physical damage output, although she is difficult to play because her ability requires a specific team structure. She is a fast-paced character who builds stacks to deal damage and gets her physical damage and attack speed from the buffs. To better help her as a damage dealer, it would be wise to put her in a team that can provide debug.
Genshin effect Eula DPS build
As mentioned above, when pulling Yula out, we want to focus on the weapons that add to her basic physical damage. Song of the Broken Pines Claymore looks like it was made for Yula, with 49 base massive damage and physical damage% secondary. Yula has the highest base attack of all Claymore users, so it generates over a thousand base attacks at 90 levels. Its special ability increases attack by 16%, and gives Wilder a seagull of whispers when hitting opponents with charged or normal attacks. . It can stack up to four times, and after the fourth stack, the stack is used and all the nearby characters receive a banner-hymn buff for 12 seconds, increasing the attack speed by 12% and the attack speed by 20%.
If you can’t get your hands on a Broken Pines song, there’s another great five-star weapon Skyward Pride. It also has a high base attack with 48 and its secondary position gives energy recharge%, which is useful for Yula. Its special passive increases all damage by 8% and after using an elemental burst, normal or charged attack, it creates a vacuum blade that damages opponents on your 80% attack path.
There are other good options Skyrider Greatsword, Which has a secondary condition of high base attack and physical damage, or Prototype archaic For the opportunity to provoke additional attack damage in AoE. Snake spine A good choice, but you need a shield to keep her from getting hurt.
Excellent Artwork There are Eula for Pale flame two-set, Which increases physical damage by 25%. A four-set is also good, but only if you have another constellation of Yula, because when a primary skill beats your opponent. This happens more frequently with C2, as it reduces the cooldown of your Icetide Vortex ‘hold mode. If you do not have another constellation, you will lose these buffs very quickly. Instead, we recommend Bloody heroism two-set, Which also increases the physical damage by 25% by stacking with Pell Flame’s bonus.
GENSHIN EFFECT EULA CAPACITY
Common Attack: Favonius Bladework
- Common attacks: Strikes up to five in a row
- Alleged attack: Removes the ability to persist to slash continuously, resulting in a powerful slash at the end of the sequence
- Drowning attack: Jump through mid-air to hit the ground below, damage opponents along the way, and handle AoE damage after a hit
Basic Skills: Isetide Vortex
Grimheart is a unique mechanic for Yula – each stack increases Yula’s defense and resistance to interference.
- Press: Quick slash, loss of Syro
- Hold: Eula slashes forward, AoE damages Cyro to the enemies around her, and uses all of Grimheart’s stacks she has.
- Each stack of Grimheart is transformed into an Icewhirl brand, which inflicts cryo damage on close enemies and lowers their physical and cryo immunity.
- Yula gets a stack of Grimheart with each isetide vortex attack, twice
Elemental Burst: Glacier Illumination
Once activated, Yula’s Greatsworld inflicts damage on nearby enemies, creating a lightfall sword that revolves around it for a specific period of time. While in this form, Yula will charge the Lightfall Sword through the energy stack once every 0.1 seconds, any basic attacks, basic skills and basic blasts damaging rivals.
When glacial illumination ends, the lightfall sword explodes, causing physical damage to nearby enemies. The amount of damage in this attack depends on the number of energy stacks accumulated by the Lightfall Sword. If Yula is replaced for a different hero while Glacial Illumination is active, or she dies on the battlefield, the Lightfall Sword will explode instantly.
Genshin Impact Yula constellation
- Lawrence genealogy: Increases glacial illumination level by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15
- The stubbornness of one’s juniors: Lightfall swords do 25% incremental damage against enemies with less than 50% health
- Shivalrik quality: Isetide increases vortex levels by three. Awesome …