Candidates for constable posts will be selected through an online test which the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board will administer on February 17 and 18, 2024. Candidates could expect their UP Police Constable Admit Card 2024 during the second week of February 2024.
UP Police Constable Admit Card 2024
The written examination for the recruitment of police constables will be conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board on February 17 and 18, 2024. Nearly 50 lakh individuals have applied for the 60,244 UP police officer jobs, leaving the board with a huge selection of candidates. .
The announcement of the release of UP Police Constable Call Letters 2024 is much awaited by the candidates at the end of the application process. It is essential that you bring the UP Constable Hall ticket to the test venue. It allows you to enter the testing room and serves as verification of your registration.
|Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
|UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024
|Admit Card Release Date
|7 to 10 days before the exam
|February 17 to 18, 2024
On the UPPBPB website, the admission card will be downloadable seven to ten days before the date of your exam. You need to provide your date of birth and registered email id in order to get the admit card. It is advisable to check the official website often for any updates or information about the exam hall ticket.
- UPSSSC ITI Instructor Admit Card 2024
- UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Result
- UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika Result 2024
How to Download UP Police Constable Admit Card 2024?
Candidates need to follow the official website in order to acquire the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2024 directly from the URL. They will then be able to obtain their admit card by correctly following the instructions listed below.
- At first, candidates need to visit www.uppbpb.gov.in, which is the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board.
- The Police Officer Recruitment area will be accessible to candidates as soon as they appear on the web page.
- A link titled “Download Admit Card” will appear for the candidates on clicking on it.
- Now you need to enter the necessary details including your registration number and date of birth on the webpage where you can get your admit card.
- Press the Submit button once you have entered the information.
- The screen will display the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2024.
- UP Police admit card is available for download; candidates must keep it safe.
Details Mentioned on UP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2024
Candidates should carefully check the crucial information provided on the UP Police Constable Hall pass 2024 form below.
The applicant should immediately inform the relevant authorities in case of any type of error in the UP Police Hall Ticket 2024 to avoid last minute complications.
- Candidate Name
- Signature space for the candidate and the supervisor
- Date of birth
- Exam location
- After the name
- Parents name
- Exam time
- Registration number
- Exam Name
- Subject code
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam Day Instructions
The documents must be taken to the UP Police Officer Examination Hall 2024.
During the examination, candidates must bring any other document serving as identification in addition to their admit card. The following options are acceptable for proof of identity.
- Voter’s card
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Panoramic map
- Driving license
UP Police Constable Exam Date 2024
UP Police Constable Exam Date 2024 has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPBPB) for the written exam to be conducted for 60,244 posts of police officer.
The dates of UP Police Constable Exam 2024 are fixed on February 17-18, 2024, at over 6,000 exam locations across the state of Uttar Pradesh. On both days there will be two teams for the exam. Those who have applied for the job should mark this particular day in their calendar and prepare for it.
UP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2024
The exam for UP Police Constable will be an objective-based written test which will last for two hours. General Hindi, General Knowledge, Numerical and Mental Aptitude Test and Mental Aptitude/Intelligence/Reasoning are the four papers that make up the test.
The 300-mark test will have 150 questions, which will be administered in Hindi and English. Each question will be worth +2 points and each incorrect answer will result in a deduction of 0.5 points.
Guidelines for UP Police Constable Exam Day 2024
Here are the key points that candidates should remember regarding the UP Police Constable Test Hall and Admit Card 2024:
- Check the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2024 carefully to ensure that all the information is correct.
- You will not be allowed to enter the exam room and take the test if you find any inconsistencies in the information.
- Applicants must bring necessary stationery (if required) and other necessary documents.
- During the entire hiring process, keep your admission card safe.
- Be sure to arrive at the test location 30 minutes before the exam time.
- Follow the guidelines of UP Police Constable Admit Card 2024 carefully.
- Do not bring digital items into the exam room such as calculators, digital watches, etc.
Go to the Bscnursing homepage for the latest information.