Workiva stock (NYSE: WK) Down 7.2% in the last 21 trading days. By comparison, the broader S & P500 index rose 3.2% over the same period. Stock prices have recently fallen after reaching a 52-week high at the beginning of the month. Now, are WK stocks ready to grow? Based on machine learning analysis of stock price trends over the last 7 years, there is a 51% chance that WK’s stock price will rise next month (21 trading days).See analysis of Opportunity to raise Workiva’s stock price For more information.
5 days: WK -12%, vs. S & P500 0.03%; Unprofitable market
(2% event probability)
- Workiva stock 12% decrease Over a five-day trading period through November 22, 2021, compared to the wider market (S & P500), which rose 0.03%
- Changes of -12% or more in 5 trading days have a 2% event probability. This has happened 32 out of 1743 in the last 7 years.
10th: WK -13%, vs. S & P500 -0.3%; Unprofitable Market
(3% event probability)
- Workiva stock 13% decrease Compared to the broader market (S & P500) falling 0.3% in the last 10 trading days (2 weeks)
- Changes of -13% or more in 10 trading days have a 3% event probability of occurring 45 times in 1738 over the last 7 years.
21st: WK -7.2%, vs. S & P500 3.2%; Unprofitable Market
(16% event probability)
- Workiva stock 7.2% decrease Compared to the wider market (S & P500) rising 3.2% in the last 21 trading days (1 month)
- Changes of -7.2% or more in 21 trading days have an event probability of 16% and have occurred 268 times in 1727 over the last 7 years.
Workiva’s share price may rise in the short term, but in this sector, Better bets than WK stocks.. again, Workiva peer comparison Summarize how your company competes with other companies in the same industry for key indicators.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead?This is High quality portfolio It has consistently beat the market since 2016.
Invest in Trephis Portfolio that dominates the market
See all Trephis Price quote