Xiaomi is getting ready to introduce a new thing in China this August. The president of Xiaomi, Lu Weibing, just said they will release the Mi Mix Fold 3 in August in China. They also gave a sneak peek about the August launch and their teamwork with Leica for the new foldable phone. Xiaomi got together with MediaTek and Pixelworks to announce the arrival of the Redmi K60 Ultra smartphone. Xiaomi put out a new teaser on their Weibo page and showed when they’ll launch the Mix Fold 3.
Mi Mix Fold 3 Launch Date
Xiaomi posted a hint on its Weibo profile and made sure everyone knows that they’re introducing the Mi Mix Fold 3 on August 14th in China. From what we’ve heard, they’re not just launching the foldable phone, but also the K60 Ultra and Xiaomi Pad 6 Max. The Xiaomi Fold 3 is getting ready to take on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 and the Honor Magic V Fold.
Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold 3: Expected Specs, Features & Design
- The upcoming Mi Fold 3 device will have thin and multiple solid lenses.
- The Mix Fold 3 is expected to come with an ultra-wide-angle and periscope lens apart from the primary sensor.
- The upcoming smartphone was witnessed at the 3C certification where it revealed its fast charging capabilities.
- The 3C certification indicates that the smartphone will come with 67W fast charging tech.
- The smartphone will feature a 4800 mAh battery with support for 50W wireless charging.
- The Xiaomi event that was organized in partnership with MediaTek and Pixelworks confirmed the key specifications of the upcoming Redmi K60 Ultra smartphone.
- Xiaomi confirmed that the smartphone will be equipped with MediaTek Dimesnity 9200+ SoC.
- The chipset is built on a 4nm processor with a peak clock speed of 3.35GHz.
- The smartphone has scored over 1,774,714 points in the AnTuTu benchmark.
- Xiaomi may come equipped with a smartphone with a dedicated X7 chipset and furious Engine 2.0.
- The dedicated Pixelworks chipset will help the device offer a better gaming experience and imaging.
- Xiaomi confirmed that the smartphone will have an OLED display with 1.5K resolution and a refresh rate of 144Hz.
- Mi Mix Fold 3 would be the first smartphone manufactured in the new smart factory of China.