IN THIS ARTICLE
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme:- The Andhra Pradesh (AP) administration is simultaneously introducing new schemes for the welfare of the state and has just announced another one. The YSR Kalyanamasthu program and the Shadi Gift Program were announced by YSR. From October 1, these plans will be implemented. Under the scheme, monetary assistance amounting to one lakh rupees is made available for marriage of girls from financially deprived families or certain categories. Under the YSR Kalyanamasthu scheme, they can get a prize of one lakh twenty thousand rupees. Disabled people will receive compensation. In today’s article, we will learn everything about the YSR Kalyanamasthu program and the reasons behind its launch. Additionally, we will discuss how to benefit from the benefits of the program.
YSR Kalyanamasthu Schedule 2024
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy gave credibility to the election manifesto in the country’s politics. The previous TDP administration had a pro-people agenda, but it never materialized. The previous government had included marriage plans but did not cover them, but the current government is working on all aspects of the manifesto. The state government launched the Kalyanamasthu scheme in 2023. The YS Jagan administration has extended welfare to all areas of society and increased financial assistance.
The program was launched by the AP Administration and will take effect October 1, 2022. This financial assistance is especially helpful when it comes to interracial marriage issues. Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Parsis, Buddhists and other minorities are among those who would benefit from this law. Click to check about “ YSR Pelli Kanuka Program »
All family members want their children to marry in a charming and respectable manner. Marriage is a very important and memorable phase in a person’s life, however, due to their financial status, their family is unable to fulfill their social commitments. The administration previously made commitments to communities to support minorities before taking office. Therefore, the state administration, after coming to power, kept its promise by launching this campaign, specifically aimed at the welfare of minority communities.
The state government will provide financial assistance to SCs, STs, BCs, PWDs and non-Muslim minority groups through the “YSR Kalyanamasthu” program, while Muslims will receive assistance through the “YSR Shaadi Gift” program. This step was taken by the government, now controlled by the YSR Congress party, to help low-income families find respectable husbands for their daughters.
Updated January 27, 2024:- CM Revanth asked officials to prepare estimates for providing silver and gold
As part of the pro-poor Kalyanamasthu initiative, Chief Minister A Revanth Reddy issued instructions to officials to work out estimates for cash donations and one tola of gold. The instructions were given to the BR Ambedkar secretariat in a meeting with the tribal welfare, minorities and BC departments on Saturday. At the meeting, the government asked civil servants to seek the creation of a BC study circle in each parliamentary constituency as a whole. Further, officials have been directed to estimate the total budget required for the functioning of all welfare homes run by the state government. The government will publish the budget through the green channel based on the estimates.
The chief minister asked questions regarding Gurukuls in the state and sought data on schools housed in rented spaces. Further instructions were given for identifying land for school buildings at necessary locations and for preparing estimates for the construction of their own buildings.
AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Program Details
|YSR Kalyanamasthu Program
|October 1, 2022
|AP State Government
|Keeping manifesto promises
|State Minority Groups
Objectives of YSR Kalyanamasthu Program
The aim of this initiative, according to the state administration, is simply to help the minorities and fulfill the promises made to them in the manifesto. The program promotes inter-caste marriages. As we all know, in India, communities and families do not favor inter-caste marriages, leaving children alone. As a result, the government helps minorities.
YSR Rythu Bharosa
Benefits of YSR Kalyanamasthu Program
This scheme is beneficial for marriages, either for financial assistance or for encouraging inter-caste marriages, hence all the financial benefits that will be provided through the scheme are listed below.
- Beneficiaries from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will get financial assistance of `1.2 lakh if they have an inter-caste marriage.
- SCs and STs will generally benefit around Rs 1 lakh.
- BC beneficiaries who marry across castes would receive Rs 75,000.
- The BCs will receive Rs 50,000.
- The crippled beneficiaries will get Rs 1.5 lakh.
- Under this scheme, Rs 40,000 will be paid to two construction workers in case of marriage.
- Disabled or disabled people will get 1.5 lakh.
Eligibility for YSR Kalyanamasthu Program of Andhra Pradesh
Check all the points mentioned below before applying:
- BC/ SC/ ST/ Minorities (other than Muslims), disabled
- 18 years for girls and 21 years for boys who intend to marry.
- The qualification must be at least SSC. Couples who wish to get married must at least have a registration certificate.
- Total land holdings do not exceed 10 acres in dry land and not more than 3 acres in wetland.
- In families, the total income should not exceed 10,000 per month in rural areas and 12,000 in urban areas.
- Electrical construction must be less than 300 units per month on average. Beneficiaries must not be children of civil servants.
- Beneficiaries must not have a pension in their family.
- Candidates must not own any kind of four-wheeled automobile.
- children should not be subject to income tax.
- They must have their first marriage for the first time to be eligible to apply.
- For windows, they can apply for the program.
- Applicants applying for the programs should not have a built-up area exceeding 1,000 square feet in municipal areas.
YSR Kapu Nestham Program
The Kalyanamasthu program only requires a few documents to be submitted, such as proof of age and proof of income. For age, you can submit a date of birth certificate and for income, an income certificate. We can list all documents as follows:
- Date of birth
- Income certificate
- 10th class certificate.
- Electricity bill.
- Cell number
YSR Kalyanamasthu Program Application procedure
To apply for the program, you must meet all eligibility requirements outlined in the document. You can either read the details of the program online or contact the village or district secretary. To apply, you simply have to go to the authorities since the plan is managed via village or neighborhood secretariats. When you visit them, they will give you the form which you need to fill and attach the documents, after which all the verifications will be completed and rewards will be given to you.